Nourishing foods rich in vitamins will brings you the significant benefits for your health as the good vitamins can boost your immune system to fight off illness. If you have a strong immune system, you will fight bacterial infections or other diseases effectively. And vitamins seem the super good way to increase your immunity.
Here are 3 vitamins that are very crucial to your health.
1. Vitamin C:
Vitamin C is known as one of the most powerful vitamin to increase our immunity. In contrast, if you are lack of the vitamin, you will get sick more easily. Although our body cannot produce or store it, we can easily find vitamin C in many foods include lemon, oranges, strawberries, spinach, bell peppers, broccoli and tomatoes. You should add these foods on daily meal to enhance health for whole family.
2. Vitamin E:
Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that can help you fight infections. Besides, vitamin E also helps in the formation of red blood cells and actually plays an important role in neurological activities. Some sources which is rich in vitamin E are nuts, seeds, leafy vegetables, cereals, soybean oil.
3. Vitamin B:
People usually know vitamin B6 and B12 that are both advantageous for immune system. It is a crucial dietary immunity booster. Vitamin B6-rich sources are chicken, fatty fishes, whole grains, green leafy vegetables. And you can find vitamin B12 in many kinds of food like eggs, meat. Vitamin B12 is only found in animal products so if you are a vegetarian you should take some vitamin B12 supplements.
To boost immunity, you should try other ways:
- Adding variety foods in daily meal.
- Drinking enough water to help in releasing toxic substances out of the body.
- Consuming garlic on a regular basis.
- Using olive oil for cooking instead of animal oil.
- Sleeping 6 -8 hours a day.
- Doing exercises every day.
The Aura hopes that you will the good ways for staying healthy by your own. If you have other tips, do not hesitate to share with us to build our strongly healthy community.
You have a dream of being 𝒂 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒖𝒑 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒕 or owing a studio specializing in 𝟑𝑫 𝑴𝒊𝒄𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈?
𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗗𝗢 𝗜𝗧 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗱𝗼 𝗶𝘁❗
🔰Why don’t you consider in choosing a teacher or an beauty academy to help you learn more in-depth knowledge, enhance your skills effectively.
🔰Whether you are in the beauty business or just starting out, we provide all the training you need to become a successful Microblading technician.
#TheAura offers various training options to you!
🔸The Courses at The Aura Beauty Academy are designed to prepare the students thoroughly to 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒓 in PMU and Microblading industry.
🔸 With a 𝒔𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒔 𝒔𝒊𝒛𝒆, students are able to receive maximum attention and guidance from our instructor.
🔸 𝟏𝟎-𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓-𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 in the beauty industry will win your heart!
𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻 #training_𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝘀 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗮 𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝘀:
📎3-day Microblading Course
📎5-day Microblading & Ombre Shading Course
📎7-day Full Course
And The #special_training_course for specialists: 𝟏-𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝑴𝒊𝒄𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈/𝑷𝑴𝑼 𝑪𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝑨𝒅𝒗𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆
#𝟱 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗮 𝗕𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝘆 𝗔𝗰𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗺𝘆:
✅ Lifetime Student Support
✅ Over 10 Years of Experience
✅ State-of-the-art Facility
✅ Small Class Size
✅ Flexible Class Schedule
👉 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐬: https://beautylicensing.com/microblading-pmu-class
👉 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗡𝗢𝗪 for Appointments with Aura Beauty Company are quickly filling up!
Don’t wait and call today for a free consultation with our master Artist – Ann ( Nah Nguyen ) by calling (714) 989-6268 or 833-THEAURA (833-843-2872) or DM us.
- Let’s read more information about Microblading!
- Microblading is the art of placing strokes into the eyebrow area in an attempt to make the brows look more real. Or Microblading is a type of eyebrow architecture. It is all about creating the best shape for each face – a totally bespoke approach for each client. The process is very precise thanks to the tool that is used which is effectively like a pen with the nib being a sloped blade with 10-12 little needles at the end – needles that don’t penetrate the skin but just delicately scratch the surface, much like a paper cut.
- Shading or “powder-fill” is one part of the microblade procedure. Shading means a stipling technique where the microblading is pushed directly down against the skin. It’s used on those who have very sparse brows and need a more defined shape. It’s often done in combination with microblading, so you have the shadow underneath and then the stokes on top. Make sense?! Here’s a picture of shading. See how different it looks? It’s definitely a more bold brow.
And especially you should know something about The Aura Microblading and PMU Classes:
- We are proud to say that, with over 10 years of experience, our team is dedicated to deliver the highest quality training to make sure that upon graduating, students can be confident enough to build their own career.
- With a small class size, students are able to receive maximum attention and guidance from our instructor.
GET YOUR BIG GIFTS and MORE DISCOUNT HERE!
Your health and beauty – Our happiness!
Contact us for beauty care: (714) 989-6268
After countless sleepless nights, refining ideas, remodeling the facility, and designing class content, Master Ann Nguyen has finally made her dream come true with The Aura Beauty Academy, specializing in the art of Permanent Makeup and Microblading. We, The Aura Beauty Academy ensures that anyone who participates in the course will leave feeling confident in their future as a professional artist.
THE AURA BEAUTY ACADEMY is a beauty company that provides microblading, permanent cosmetic make-up, and provides licensing approved training academy in Westminster – Orange County California.
🏢 Address: 14550 MAGNOLIA ST, SUITE 206, WESTMINSTER, CA 92683
☎ Hotline: (714) 989-6268 / 833-THEAURA (833-843-2872)
📧Email: [email protected]