If you have ever heard about The Aura Microblading and Beauty Academy, you will know how the academy is good and suitable for almost customers and candidates. The Aura offers both services and courses in microblading, permanent cosmetic make-up, and provides licensing approved training to help and support you – the newbies to get high-qualified courses, microblading skills and the masters to renew the certifications.
We work with the mantra: 𝐸𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑤𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘 ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑑, 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑗𝑜𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑘𝑒𝑑! So we always make the best effort to offer the best beauty services and courses in Orange County!
✅#The_Aura services and courses:
💋Microblading training courses
And at first, you should distinguish between microblading and shading. The information will help you to have a good look at how microblading masters do and give you belief in your choices. Be wise, be careful, be knowledgable before choosing a specific beauty treatment for your skin, your beauty.
- Microblading is the art of placing strokes into the eyebrow area in an attempt to make the brows look more real. Or Microblading is a type of eyebrow architecture. It is all about creating the best shape for each face – a totally bespoke approach for each client. The process is very precise thanks to the tool that is used which is effectively like a pen with the nib being a sloped blade with 10-12 little needles at the end – needles that don’t penetrate the skin but just delicately scratch the surface, much like a paper cut.
- Shading or “powder-fill” is one part of the microblade procedure. Shading means a stipling technique where the microblading is pushed directly down against the skin. It’s used on those who have very sparse brows and need a more defined shape. It’s often done in combination with microblading, so you have the shadow underneath and then the stokes on top. Make sense?! Here’s a picture of shading. See how different it looks? It’s definitely a more bold brow.
And especially you should know something about The Aura Microblading and PMU Classes:
- We are proud to say that, with over 10 years of experience, our team is dedicated to deliver the highest quality training to make sure that upon graduating, students can be confident enough to build their own career.
- With a small class size, students are able to receive maximum attention and guidance from our instructor.
What does it include?
- Our Microblading and Ombre Shading Brows Class is an integrated course with both theory and hands-on practice, all included in a few days. During our intensive course, Grandmaster Ann Nguyen will emphasize on different important aspects when training to become a successful microblade artist, such as bloodborne pathogens, skin anatomy, color theory, eyebrow design, as well as multiple techniques and necessary processes in a microblade procedure. The trainee will also have the opportunity to work on live model. Upon finishing the course, the trainee will receive a Blood Borne Pathogens Certificate and a Microblading Certificate from our academy. Our academy also offer students a complimentary Deluxe Microblading Kit, with enough tools supply for up to 20 clients and a Premium Ink Collection, and a Professional Micropigmentation Machine.
GET YOUR BIG GIFTS and MORE DISCOUNT HERE!
Your health and beauty – Our happiness!
Contact us for beauty care: (714) 989-6268
After countless sleepless nights, refining ideas, remodeling the facility, and designing class content, Master Ann Nguyen has finally made her dream come true with The Aura Beauty Academy, specializing in the art of Permanent Makeup and Microblading. We, The Aura Beauty Academy ensures that anyone who participates in the course will leave feeling confident in their future as a professional artist.
THE AURA BEAUTY ACADEMY is a beauty company that provides microblading, permanent cosmetic make-up, and provides licensing approved training academy in Westminster – Orange County California.
🏢 Address: 14550 MAGNOLIA ST, SUITE 206, WESTMINSTER, CA 92683
☎ Hotline: (714) 989-6268 / 833-THEAURA (833-843-2872)
📧Email: [email protected]