#ONLINE Bloodborne Pathogens Courses with only 25$!
🩸Training in Vietnamese & English
📎Check out our website: https://learn.beautylicensing.com/
🎗Our Online Bloodborne Pathogens Courses will guide you through all aspects of bloodborne pathogens.
✅The courses cover types of diseases, exposure controls and personal protective equipment, and protective measures such as work practice controls.
✅ The comprehensive courses will cover in detail what you need to know, emphasize key points with dialog simulations and test your knowledge retention after each module.
✅ The courses have been designed to meet and exceed the OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens standard so by completing a course, you can improve your knowledge of workplace safety and gain OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Certification status for 1 year.
𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻 #training_𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝘀 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗮 𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝘀:
📎3-day Microblading Course
📎5-day Microblading & Ombre Shading Course
📎7-day Full Course
And The #special_training_course for specialists: 𝟏-𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝑴𝒊𝒄𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈/𝑷𝑴𝑼 𝑪𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝑨𝒅𝒗𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆
#𝟱 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗮 𝗕𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝘆 𝗔𝗰𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗺𝘆:
✅ Lifetime Student Support
✅ Over 10 Years of Experience
✅ State-of-the-art Facility
✅ Small Class Size
✅ Flexible Class Schedule
👉 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐬: https://beautylicensing.com/microblading-pmu-class
👉 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗡𝗢𝗪 for Appointments with Aura Beauty Company are quickly filling up!
Don’t wait and call today for a free consultation with our master Artist – Ann ( Nah Nguyen ) by calling (714) 989-6268 or 833-THEAURA (833-843-2872) or DM us.
- Let’s read more information about Microblading!
- Microblading is the art of placing strokes into the eyebrow area in an attempt to make the brows look more real. Or Microblading is a type of eyebrow architecture. It is all about creating the best shape for each face – a totally bespoke approach for each client. The process is very precise thanks to the tool that is used which is effectively like a pen with the nib being a sloped blade with 10-12 little needles at the end – needles that don’t penetrate the skin but just delicately scratch the surface, much like a paper cut.
- Shading or “powder-fill” is one part of the microblade procedure. Shading means a stipling technique where the microblading is pushed directly down against the skin. It’s used on those who have very sparse brows and need a more defined shape. It’s often done in combination with microblading, so you have the shadow underneath and then the stokes on top. Make sense?! Here’s a picture of shading. See how different it looks? It’s definitely a more bold brow.
And especially you should know something about The Aura Microblading and PMU Classes:
- We are proud to say that, with over 10 years of experience, our team is dedicated to deliver the highest quality training to make sure that upon graduating, students can be confident enough to build their own career.
- With a small class size, students are able to receive maximum attention and guidance from our instructor.
GET YOUR BIG GIFTS and MORE DISCOUNT HERE!
Your health and beauty – Our happiness!
Contact us for beauty care: (714) 989-6268
After countless sleepless nights, refining ideas, remodeling the facility, and designing class content, Master Ann Nguyen has finally made her dream come true with The Aura Beauty Academy, specializing in the art of Permanent Makeup and Microblading. We, The Aura Beauty Academy ensures that anyone who participates in the course will leave feeling confident in their future as a professional artist.
THE AURA BEAUTY ACADEMY is a beauty company that provides microblading, permanent cosmetic make-up, and provides licensing approved training academy in Westminster – Orange County California.
🏢 Address: 14550 MAGNOLIA ST, SUITE 206, WESTMINSTER, CA 92683
☎ Hotline: (714) 989-6268 / 833-THEAURA (833-843-2872)
📧Email: [email protected]