Beauty or skin care is the process required various in-depth skills as well as aesthetic intelligence. So, the more microblading masters know, the more exact and beautiful they help the candidates or customers. Besides, the customers also ought to have some basic information in the microblading/ permanent make-up treatment.
With over 10 year experiences in beauty care service in various county in the US, The Aura is confident to show you some fundamental understandings for new participants in beauty industry.
The base of color use in (eyebrow) microblading and permanent make-up in Orange County.
Final Color Result & Client Record
- There are many factors that can determine the final color result, as covered in this manual.
- However, there are a few more things to consider as well. Some medications, the PH of a person's body or a person’s diet and overall health can even make a difference in the final color result.
- Keeping notes of the color and different variations that could contribute to the final color result for each client will give you a better understanding of which colors to select for future procedures.
- It is important to have a system for keeping accurate client records. Document the color(s) used on each client by the lot number and date on the side of each bottle. If there is ever a problem, the manufacturer will require this information. When clients return for a touch up or to have their eyebrows freshened, you must be able to review your records to determine the exact formula used.
- Do not mix colors (pigments) from different companies together. If there were ever to be a
problem, you would not know what company needed to address the issue. Also, different
ingredients may not work well together.
Most manufacturers of quality colors will allow an artist to mix the colors to get the perfect blend for each client, but it is always a good idea to check the manufacturer's recommended use of their colors.
Camouflaging Unwanted Colors
- There are times you may be asked to correct a color that was incorrectly implanted, or if a client was dissatisfied with their color result. Trying to cover an eyebrow color is not always easy, particularly if you are trying to match a person's skin. Use caution when utilizing camouflage colors. They can appear brighter, and it can be difficult to match the skin well enough for client approval. You also have the choice to turn down a client who has had an unwanted color result or shape from another artist. Most importantly, take your time. Be sure you have the proper training in order to minimize the chance of having to correct your own work. Choosing Color
- When it comes to selecting an eyebrow color, clients are not usually all over the spectrum. Even our beautiful celebrities know that the right color is important, the basic brown is the most popular. Overall, it is fairly easy to help most clients choose just the right color for their eyebrows without having to stock numerous colors. Also, by mixing colors, you are able to control the shade of the color, giving you more variety. The following pages will help in selecting just color(s) for each client’s request undertone.
Color Theory for Eyebrows
- When choosing an eyebrow color, a person’s undertone can make a significant difference. It’s important to explain to each client that you are not working on a white canvas and that it’s necessary to take undertones into careful consideration. It is always color, plus undertone, that equals the final color result. For example, if a cool color is used on a person that has a warm yellow or olive undertone the color result could be an unwanted grayish color. After reviewing the undertones characteristics on pages 35 and 36 and an undertone has been determined, choose one of the following eyebrow colors with the undertone.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us for free consulting. The Aura Beauty Academy in Orange County is always willing to share you all of information you need. We commit that we want to offer the best services in microbalding, permanent make-up, microdermabrasion even beauty training courses.
Your health and beauty - Our happiness!
Contact us for beauty care consulting: (714) 989-6268
THE AURA BEAUTY ACADEMY is a beauty company that provides microblading, permanent cosmetic make-up, and provides licensing approved training academy in Westminster - Orange County California.
🏢 Address: 14550 MAGNOLIA ST, SUITE 206, WESTMINSTER, CA 92683
☎ Hotline: (714) 989-6268 / 833-THEAURA (833-843-2872)
📧Email: [email protected]