Eyes seem like the windows of our inner soul but people usually forget taking care of them. It leads to your eyes look tired and unenergetic.
However just follow 2-minute massage instruction, you will feel the changes!
But why we need to practice eye care?
The common reasons why eyes get tired are dry eyes since you have to work on the computer for a long time or your eyes have to be fixated on some particular task for an extended period of time without blinking. All of them can strain your eyes and cause some redness or fatigue.
The eye exercise will be the great solution for even busy people. It also helps to increase blood circulation to the eye area and release muscle tension. You should practice it daily and make it your habit.
Step 1. Massage eye socket bones
Close your eyes. Use your middle finger to massage the eye-socket bones and move your finger down to the bridge of the nose. The ideal times are 8 to 10. The action supports the blood circulation in the face, cause oxygen and nutrients to easily go to the red blood cells around eye areas.
Step 2. Press on pressure points at your temples
Press on the pressure points just under the brow bone below the inner eyebrows and count to 3. Then press at temples and repeat the previous step.
Step 3. Relieve Pressure Between Your Eyes
Use your thumbs, press on the area right above the inner corner of the eyes where the crease of your lid begins. Press slowly and release. Practice the exercises 5 times. This is the way aiding to relieve pressure in between your eyes.
Step 4. Massage your temples
Taking your middles fingers, do massage the hollow area which is situated in the temples on the side of your face up and down. Keep to massage for 1 minute. This step brings you a feeling of comfortableness.
Step 5. Massage the back of the head
Use your index fingers and massage the area in the back of the skull softly. Please pay attention that you should not press too hard because this is a tender spot. Keep doing the area for 1 minute.
Although the exercises are quite simple, you will get many benefits for keeping your eyes healthy and relaxed!
Reference: Visian ICL Blog
A diverse range of choices for you - both newbies and professionals in Microblading and PMU training courses The Aura offers:
|5 Reasons to Train with The Aura Beauty Academy:
||3-day Microblading Course||5-day Microblading & Ombre Shading Course||7-day Full Course|
|Business Marketing Strategy||✔||✔|
|Content & Graphic Design||✔|
|Bloodborne Pathogens Training||✔||✔||✔|
|Professional Permanent Makeup Machine||✔||✔|
|Premium Micro-color Pigment Eyebrow Collection||✔||✔||✔|
|Premium Micro-color Pigment Eyebrow & Lip Collection||✔|
- 3-day Microblading Certification Course with Standard Kit
- 3-day Microblading Certification Course without Kit
- 5-day Microblading & Ombre Shading Certification Course with Standard Kit
- 5-day Microblading & Ombre Shading Certification Course without Kit
- 7-day Microblading & PMU Full Course Certification Course with Deluxe Kit
- 7-day Microblading & PMU Full Course Certification Course without Kit
- 1-day Microblading/PMU Certification Advance Course
Let’s read more information about Microblading!
- Microblading is the art of placing strokes into the eyebrow area in an attempt to make the brows look more real. Or Microblading is a type of eyebrow architecture. It is all about creating the best shape for each face – a totally bespoke approach for each client. The process is very precise thanks to the tool that is used which is effectively like a pen with the nib being a sloped blade with 10-12 little needles at the end – needles that don’t penetrate the skin but just delicately scratch the surface, much like a paper cut.
- Shading or “powder-fill” is one part of the microblade procedure. Shading means a stipling technique where the microblading is pushed directly down against the skin. It’s used on those who have very sparse brows and need a more defined shape. It’s often done in combination with microblading, so you have the shadow underneath and then the stokes on top. Make sense?! Here’s a picture of shading. See how different it looks? It’s definitely a more bold brow.
And especially you should know something about The Aura Microblading and PMU Classes:
- We are proud to say that, with over 10 years of experience, our team is dedicated to deliver the highest quality training to make sure that upon graduating, students can be confident enough to build their own career.
- With a small class size, students are able to receive maximum attention and guidance from our instructor.
GET YOUR BIG GIFTS and MORE DISCOUNT HERE!
Your health and beauty – Our happiness!
Contact us for beauty care: (714) 989-6268
After countless sleepless nights, refining ideas, remodeling the facility, and designing class content, Master Ann Nguyen has finally made her dream come true with The Aura Beauty Academy, specializing in the art of Permanent Makeup and Microblading. We, The Aura Beauty Academy ensures that anyone who participates in the course will leave feeling confident in their future as a professional artist.
THE AURA BEAUTY ACADEMY is a beauty company that provides microblading, permanent cosmetic make-up, and provides licensing approved training academy in Westminster – Orange County California.
🏢 Address: 14550 MAGNOLIA ST, SUITE 206, WESTMINSTER, CA 92683
☎ Hotline: (714) 989-6268 / 833-THEAURA (833-843-2872)
📧Email: [email protected]