ARE TOUCH UPS NECESSARY? – Yes! A touch up session after 6-8 weeks is necessary as everyone heals differently & outcomes will vary. Certain areas may not pick up from the first session & will need to be refilled. Pigment color & brow thickness may need to be adjusted & more strokes can be added too.
BUT… KEEP THIS IN MIND❕
I’m only saying this because I’ve been seeing/hearing a lot of comments on how after a month their Microblading is completely gone. (Not talking about my work) This can happen in rare cases if you have trouble healing like being a diabetic..etc but should NOT be the norm. I strongly encourage you to be careful & do your research when choosing your technician. Every technician has their own way of doing things which leads to different results‼️
BrowWow😱 No more worries with filling in or trying to draw the same shape everyday. Now she has her perfect brows everyday.
How long does #microblading last?? Since microblading pigments are not implanted into the skin as deep as traditional tattoos, the area will naturally fade overtime. It usually lasts 1-3 years. Client results will vary depending on your skin type, texture and oiliness, your health as well as your after care. To maintain the brows looking fresh, a touch up is suggested every year.
- Can we just have perfect filled in brows all the time??… why yes, yes you can
- Who says age matters? Not when I️t comes to your eyebrows.
- This client of mine reminded me why I️ not only love what I️ do but I️ truly enjoy it. She’s been filling in her brows everyday for the past 14 years and now she can wake up every morning and not face that problem thanks to microblading!
Eat. Sleep. SHAPE BROWS. & Repeat
- A microblading correction done by me on another tech’s work. Corrections aren’t always easy, but this came out beautiful! Let’s get these brows information ladies. Love giving my clients the natural brow “fluff” that they always wanted. It makes such a difference and heals to a soft beautiful finish.Raise your hand if your brow routine is taking up too much time.
- For me, my brows are the only things I NEED done in order to feel ready to go for the day, but filling them in each day was a serious hassle. I wanted my own I-woke-up-like-this moment, but my brows just weren’t making it possible.
- Then, I discovered OMbre Powder Brows. And, I was instantly in love. Not only with the appearance of my brows, but also with the amount of time I saved each morning! I FINALLY got to enjoy my I-woke-up-like-this moment…EVERY DAY!
99% of our customers were satisfied with The Aura ‘s services!
THE AURA BEAUTY ACADEMY
The Aura is a beauty company that provides microblading, permanent cosmetic make-up, and provides licensing approved training academy in Westminster – Orange County California.
🏢 Address: 14550 MAGNOLIA ST, SUITE 206, WESTMINSTER, CA 92683
☎ Hotline: (714) 989-6268 / 833-THEAURA (833-843-2872)
📧Email: [email protected]