Before you get some skin care service especially in Orange County, you should know something about skin types. The knowledge about skin will help you understand which beauty treatment you should choose. The very details about skin types will be shown clearly by The Aura Beauty Academy right below. Let’s explore with The Aura in Orange County.
Thomas B. Fitzpatrick was a dermatologist and former Chairman of the Department of Dermatology at Harvard University. He created a chart commonly used in the beauty industry to help determine a person’s skin type. The Fitzpatrick Skin Type Chart classifies the response of different skin types to ultraviolet (UV) light and the skin’s responses to sun exposure, which helps us understand skin types.
It narrows down a person’s skin type from 1 to 3 (normally lighter skin, burning easier in the sun) and 4 to 6 (normally darker skin, tanning easier in the sun).
- Type 1: You tend to have very pale, porcelain or ivory toned skin. You always burn in the sun and your skin could have a naturally reddish tone. Your eyes are most likely blue, grey, or green and you might rock a head of gorgeous blonde or red hair.
- Type 2: With type 2 skin, you have a fair or cream colored complexion, often coupled with subtle beige undertones. Your eye and hair color could fall anywhere along the range of light to dark, and you might have a handful of cute freckles as well. Although you tend to burn in the sun, you are able to tan occasionally.
- Type 3: People with type 3 skin, are often described as having a golden, honey-hued skin tone. Women and men with light olive coloring also fit into this skin type. At the beginning of summer, you may find that you burn easily, but you can gradually build a sun-kissed glow by the end of the season.
- Type 4: Your skin is a gorgeous caramel tone and it tans quickly without burning. With type 4 skin, you mostly likely have dark hair and eyes that range from hazel to ebony as well.
- Type 5: Your skin is a gorgeous caramel tone and it tans quickly without burning. With type 4 skin, you mostly likely have dark hair and eyes that range from hazel to ebony as well.
- Type 6: Your skin tone falls in the range of deep mahogany and espresso. You almost never have sunburns, and tan deeply and quickly in the summer. With type 6 skin, you have both dark hair and dark eyes.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us for free consulting. The Aura Beauty Academy in Orange County is always willing to share you all of information you need. We commit that we want to offer the best services in microbalding, permanent make-up, microdermabrasion even beauty training courses.
Your health and beauty – Our happiness!
Contact us for beauty care: (714) 989-6268
After countless sleepless nights, refining ideas, remodeling the facility, and designing class content, Master Ann Nguyen has finally made her dream come true with The Aura Beauty Academy, specializing in the art of Permanent Makeup and Microblading. We, The Aura Beauty Academy ensures that anyone who participates in the course will leave feeling confident in their future as a professional artist.
THE AURA BEAUTY ACADEMY is a beauty company that provides microblading, permanent cosmetic make-up, and provides licensing approved training academy in Westminster – Orange County California.
🏢 Address: 14550 MAGNOLIA ST, SUITE 206, WESTMINSTER, CA 92683
☎ Hotline: (714) 989-6268 / 833-THEAURA (833-843-2872)
📧Email: [email protected]