- Surgical marking pen is used of non-toxic, non stimulating environmental medical ink. Ingredients are safe and harmless to your body. Note: after using the surgical marking pen, please close the cap to prevent the surgical marker pen from running out of ink or dried up.
- A surgical skin marker pen is safe and good for marking and locating on the skin and marked clearly. It is not easy to drop ink when you put it on the skin, it also helps you easily embroider eyebrows.
- Please use in case of dry skin, otherwise the pen will not have ink. The density of lines should be moderate to easy to erase.
- Surgical skin marker is perfect for tattooing/microblading, also for medical surgical marker. A double-headed positioning pen is recommended.
- Note: not easy to erase, remove the mark with low concentrations of acidic alcohol or erase with alcohol cotton after you finish the tattoo. Use alcohol to wipe off some ink(make it look light–not dark) before doing a tattoo on skin. After the tattoo is dome, the remaining ink can be removed.
After countless sleepless nights, refining ideas, remodeling the facility, and designing class content, Master Ann Nguyen has finally made her dream come true with The Aura Beauty Academy, specializing in the art of Permanent Makeup and Microblading. We, The Aura Beauty Academy ensures that anyone who participates in the course will leave feeling confident in their future as a professional artist.THE AURA BEAUTY ACADEMY is a beauty company that provides microblading, permanent cosmetic make-up, and provides licensing approved training academy in Westminster – Orange County California.
🏢 Address: 14550 MAGNOLIA ST, SUITE 206, WESTMINSTER, CA 92683
☎ Hotline: (714) 989-6268 / 833-THEAURA (833-843-2872)
📧Email: [email protected]