There is a tight correlation between sleep and health and beauty. A good sleep is very essential to recharge your energy and heal our inner soul wound. There are a lot of advantages if you get a full sleep. Besides, following Debra Jaliman, M.D., a New York city dermatologist and author of Skin Rules, a beauty sleep affects strongly to our appearance: “It’s essential for repairing the skin.”
That opinion was asserted much more by Whitney Bowe, M.D., a New York City dermatologist and author of Dirty Looks. “When we sleep, our stress hormone (cortisol) goes down and our sleep hormone (melatonin) goes up. Our body, and our skin, are in repair mode.”. It means nighttime gives us opportunities to recover from daytime tiredness.
And here are something you should know about the benefits of beauty sleep:
Dr. Bowe said that “Lack of restorative sleep can leave your eyes looking puffy in the morning. Why? Because, when you’re under stress, your cortisol levels rise, and this changes the salt balance in your body. In turn, this can lead you to retain water – hence, puffiness.”.
Look young and glowing
As the above sentences, when sleeping time, our skin is healing itself from fatigue and frustration after a hard-working day or even from UV rays and dirty. In the studies of Dr.Bowe, it is showed that new skin cells grows more rapidly in sleeping time. And if we use some skin care products, the recovery process will optimize and it results in your healthier, fresher looking!
Make hair stronger, longer and finer
Beauty sleep not only helps our skin health but also contributes to our healthy hair. Dr.Bowe claimed that sleep is necessary for proper protein synthesis of hair and it actually makes effects our hormones, which leads to our beautiful look.
And how long we need to sleep for beauty sleep?
The perfect number fluctuates between seven and eight hours a night. But we not only care the sleep duration but also the quality of sleep. Dr. Bowe advises that we should sleep earlier and get up at the same time every day.
What should you use for your face before getting shut eye
- Face wash
The unforgettable task before sleeping time is washing your face and doing remove makeup. Because if you do not take off your makeup, you can get clogged! According to Dr.Bowe, you should get a gentle, pH balanced facial cleanser, which will support you to clean dirty clearly and keep moisture in your skin.
- An anti-aging night cream
An anti-aging cream with vitamin A will be the best choice for your lasting beauty. It works very well for repair cycle of the skin and limit the aging skin process and improves your skin color.
In conclusion, beauty sleep is vital to your inner health for your outer beauty so you should spend your time on taking care your sleep. And there is another treatment for your beauty: facial dermabrasion, which is the hot trend in current. Thousand people choose it as a beloved beauty care service.
✅#The_Aura services and courses:
💋Microblading training courses
And at first, you should distinguish between microblading and shading. The information will help you to have a good look at how microblading masters do and give you belief in your choices. Be wise, be careful, be knowledgable before choosing a specific beauty treatment for your skin, your beauty.
- Microblading is the art of placing strokes into the eyebrow area in an attempt to make the brows look more real. Or Microblading is a type of eyebrow architecture. It is all about creating the best shape for each face – a totally bespoke approach for each client. The process is very precise thanks to the tool that is used which is effectively like a pen with the nib being a sloped blade with 10-12 little needles at the end – needles that don’t penetrate the skin but just delicately scratch the surface, much like a paper cut.
- Shading or “powder-fill” is one part of the microblade procedure. Shading means a stipling technique where the microblading is pushed directly down against the skin. It’s used on those who have very sparse brows and need a more defined shape. It’s often done in combination with microblading, so you have the shadow underneath and then the stokes on top. Make sense?! Here’s a picture of shading. See how different it looks? It’s definitely a more bold brow.
And especially you should know something about The Aura Microblading and PMU Classes:
- We are proud to say that, with over 10 years of experience, our team is dedicated to deliver the highest quality training to make sure that upon graduating, students can be confident enough to build their own career.
- With a small class size, students are able to receive maximum attention and guidance from our instructor.
What does it include?
- Our Microblading and Ombre Shading Brows Class is an integrated course with both theory and hands-on practice, all included in a few days. During our intensive course, Grandmaster Ann Nguyen will emphasize on different important aspects when training to become a successful microblade artist, such as bloodborne pathogens, skin anatomy, color theory, eyebrow design, as well as multiple techniques and necessary processes in a microblade procedure. The trainee will also have the opportunity to work on live model. Upon finishing the course, the trainee will receive a Blood Borne Pathogens Certificate and a Microblading Certificate from our academy. Our academy also offer students a complimentary Deluxe Microblading Kit, with enough tools supply for up to 20 clients and a Premium Ink Collection, and a Professional Micropigmentation Machine.
GET YOUR BIG GIFTS and MORE DISCOUNT HERE!
Your health and beauty – Our happiness!
Contact us for beauty care: (714) 989-6268
After countless sleepless nights, refining ideas, remodeling the facility, and designing class content, Master Ann Nguyen has finally made her dream come true with The Aura Beauty Academy, specializing in the art of Permanent Makeup and Microblading. We, The Aura Beauty Academy ensures that anyone who participates in the course will leave feeling confident in their future as a professional artist.
THE AURA BEAUTY ACADEMY is a beauty company that provides microblading, permanent cosmetic make-up, and provides licensing approved training academy in Westminster – Orange County California.
🏢 Address: 14550 MAGNOLIA ST, SUITE 206, WESTMINSTER, CA 92683
☎ Hotline: (714) 989-6268 / 833-THEAURA (833-843-2872)
📧Email: [email protected]