(Eyebrow) Microblading has been a hot trend in the world. It provides a lot of advantages for both women and men. It not only enhances your inherent beauty but also gives you the confidence! However, it is not true that anyone can be a candidate for microblading art. And there are some very essential notes before you choose microbalding services! The more you know, the better you get.
Let’s explore with The Aura Beauty Comapny! You should read it carefully!
- Counties, states, and countries have different protocols regarding release forms and guidelines. These rules are not only designed to ensure the safety of the client, but the technician as well. Here are a few general information forms you should have on hand:
- Pre-procedure care and concerns form should cover any health issues or other concerns a new client should take into consideration before having a microblade procedure done. It should also cover items that should be avoided before a procedure, such as supplements, medication, caffeine, alcohol and activities.
- Consent information form should be filled out the day of the procedure (See page 11, 12). It must have a check list of any medical issues or other problems that could interfere with the procedure. It should also include personal information such as address, phone number, etc. The client must sign that they are consenting to have a microblade procedure performed. Some insurance companies require keeping the consent forms on file for at least ten years.After care information form should be given to each client at the time of their microblade procedure. The artist needs to confirm that each client understands the after care instructions and how to take care of their freshly microbladed eyebrows, including anything necessary to avoid during the healing process.
- Do not drink coffee, alcohol or energizing drinks on the day of treatment.
- Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E or Ibuprofen 24 hours before treatment.
- Do not take omega 3 (fish oil) 1 week before treatment.
- Do not tan or have intense sun exposure 3 days before treatment.
- No waxing 2-3 days before treatment.
- No chemical peels, dermabrasion, laser or any other intense treatments 2 weeks before treatment.
- Shower and fix your hair as you need to take extra care not to get your brows wet for several days.
GET YOUR BIG GIFTS and MORE DISCOUNT HERE!
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us for free consulting. The Aura Beauty Academy in Orange County is always willing to share you all of information you need. We commit that we want to offer the best services in microbalding, permanent make-up, microdermabrasion even beauty training courses.
Your health and beauty – Our happiness!
Contact us for beauty care consulting: (714) 989-6268 .
THE AURA BEAUTY ACADEMY is a beauty company that provides microblading, permanent cosmetic make-up, and provides licensing approved training academy in Westminster – Orange County California.
🏢 Address: 14550 MAGNOLIA ST, SUITE 206, WESTMINSTER, CA 92683
☎ Hotline: (714) 989-6268 / 833-THEAURA (833-843-2872)
📧Email: [email protected]