Although you have skin care schedule daily, you have to begins from inside skin health. And The Aura would like to introduce some kinds of food which are very good for your both skin and physical well-being.
Focusing on nutrients help all of us balance our mental and physical health. Clear and radiant skin means that it is moisture, pinky enough to protect skin from pollution and make it young-looking.
Following the top 5 foods will aid you a lot in the skin improvement process.
Top 1. Red Peppers (Bell peppers).
All peppers are rich in vitamin C, A and K. Antioxidant vitamins A and C support to prevent cell from damage and some diseases related to aging. Especially, red pepper provides 300 percent of daily vitamin C intake. Snacking on red bell peppers is super good choice for recharging your energy. Therefore, red peppers are getting popular in daily meal of each family. Adding bell peppers into salad or egg pepper ring are tasty recipes you must try.
Top 2. Sweet Potatoes
In the bucket list today, you can’t ignore sweet potatoes which are starchy root vegetables grown worldwide. Sweet potatoes are great source of fiber, minerals and vitamins. In addition, they are rich in antioxidants which help our body from free radicals. And it is quiet easy to add to our diet. You can bake, boil, roast or steam them and enjoy your skin health getting better.
Top 3. Carrots
Carrots are very rich in beta carotene, which is converted to vitamin A in our body. And vitamin A plays an important role in producing cellular collagen, which helps skin from damaging. You can get more information from the table according to 2015–2020 Dietary Guidelines for Americans.
Top 4. Blueberries
Blueberries are quite low in calories but it actually brings a great source of nutritional value. Like other above foods, blueberries are full of antioxidants which combat cell damage and protect you from aging process. If you add them in a true way, you will feel somethings changing inside you!
You can eat them directly, or blend in favorite smoothie or make some lemon blueberry biscuits as fresh and flavorful dessert!
Top 5. Tomatoes
Jessica Wu, MD, dermatologist and author of Feed Your Face said: “If you're looking for the one food that can be considered the fountain of youth, it's cooked tomatoes.” Tomatoes contain a heavy source of the antioxidant lycopene, which help our skin from effects of UV damages. Tomatoes are quite easy to find and combine with other ingredients so they are super good option for all of us to be nice!
A diverse range of choices for you - both newbies and professionals in Microblading and PMU training courses The Aura offers:
|5 Reasons to Train with The Aura Beauty Academy:
||3-day Microblading Course||5-day Microblading & Ombre Shading Course||7-day Full Course|
|Business Marketing Strategy||✔||✔|
|Content & Graphic Design||✔|
|Bloodborne Pathogens Training||✔||✔||✔|
|Professional Permanent Makeup Machine||✔||✔|
|Premium Micro-color Pigment Eyebrow Collection||✔||✔||✔|
|Premium Micro-color Pigment Eyebrow & Lip Collection||✔|
- 3-day Microblading Certification Course with Standard Kit
- 3-day Microblading Certification Course without Kit
- 5-day Microblading & Ombre Shading Certification Course with Standard Kit
- 5-day Microblading & Ombre Shading Certification Course without Kit
- 7-day Microblading & PMU Full Course Certification Course with Deluxe Kit
- 7-day Microblading & PMU Full Course Certification Course without Kit
- 1-day Microblading/PMU Certification Advance Course
Let's read more information about Microblading!
- Microblading is the art of placing strokes into the eyebrow area in an attempt to make the brows look more real. Or Microblading is a type of eyebrow architecture. It is all about creating the best shape for each face – a totally bespoke approach for each client. The process is very precise thanks to the tool that is used which is effectively like a pen with the nib being a sloped blade with 10-12 little needles at the end - needles that don’t penetrate the skin but just delicately scratch the surface, much like a paper cut.
- Shading or "powder-fill" is one part of the microblade procedure. Shading means a stipling technique where the microblading is pushed directly down against the skin. It’s used on those who have very sparse brows and need a more defined shape. It’s often done in combination with microblading, so you have the shadow underneath and then the stokes on top. Make sense?! Here’s a picture of shading. See how different it looks? It’s definitely a more bold brow.
And especially you should know something about The Aura Microblading and PMU Classes:
- We are proud to say that, with over 10 years of experience, our team is dedicated to deliver the highest quality training to make sure that upon graduating, students can be confident enough to build their own career.
- With a small class size, students are able to receive maximum attention and guidance from our instructor.
GET YOUR BIG GIFTS and MORE DISCOUNT HERE!
Your health and beauty - Our happiness!
Contact us for beauty care: (714) 989-6268
After countless sleepless nights, refining ideas, remodeling the facility, and designing class content, Master Ann Nguyen has finally made her dream come true with The Aura Beauty Academy, specializing in the art of Permanent Makeup and Microblading. We, The Aura Beauty Academy ensures that anyone who participates in the course will leave feeling confident in their future as a professional artist.
THE AURA BEAUTY ACADEMY is a beauty company that provides microblading, permanent cosmetic make-up, and provides licensing approved training academy in Westminster - Orange County California.
🏢 Address: 14550 MAGNOLIA ST, SUITE 206, WESTMINSTER, CA 92683
☎ Hotline: (714) 989-6268 / 833-THEAURA (833-843-2872)
📧Email: [email protected]