Most of the girls love coloring lips with vibrant, nude or pastel hues. But there is no perfect lips color if you don’t spend time on taking care of your lips.
Lips skin is quite thinner and more sensitive than other parts of body. So it is easy to crack and harm them by any tiny affection.
Our lips contain a lesser amount of oil glands and it is not capable to create the sun-filtering natural melanin.
In the winter lips usually get chapped because of cold, dry weather. But beside winter, summer or sunlight are the other factors harming our lips. It means that we have to take care of lips skin all the time and all year round.
Therefore, people mostly use lip balm as a fastest remedy for chapped lips. However, there are also other things that you can choose to protect your lips skin. The Aura would like to share some lips care tips to you for lasting lip beauty.
Here are 5 simple and effective tips:
Prevention is always better than cure! It helps your lips healthy and naturally beautiful. But it takes times to be visible for results. Be patient, Be naturally nice!
Should not touch/ lick lips:
Every time we touch or lick them, it means that they are getting harmful directly.
Licking lips is one of the most bad habit. It brings you good feeling immediately but once the saliva evaporates, it leaves the lips drier. The cause is the enzymes in the saliva.
Drink enough water
Keeping hydrated is the most vital tip to aid your lips skin. Drinking enough water is like a process in which tree is watered fully, frequently and it comes to be fresh, is filled with Vitality.
Massage your lips:
Just 5 minutes every day, your lips will be clearly better. How to do that? It is quite simple! Use nourishing oils when massaging your lips. It improves the blood circulation and make your lips nutrient-absorbed.
Remember removing makeup
Some women usually forget removing makeup but it is very harmful if you forget it. It makes your lips stuck and in the long time, your lips will be chapped and dry. So follow 2 simple things:
- Make sure that you wash your lips after a day makeup. If you usually do not remember, you can set a reminder by your phone.
- User a damp cotton ball and wash your lips, keep it clean.
Keep healthy diet plan.
A healthy diet is essential for not only your body but also for lips skin. If you load enough vitamins and other nutrients, your body will be strong and fresh. And your inside healthy is good, it means that each part of bodies will get better. So you should add fruit to daily meal, cut down animal oils and change into olive oils to be healthy and keep your lips moisture and attracting!
✅#The_Aura services and courses:
💋Microblading training courses
And at first, you should distinguish between microblading and shading. The information will help you to have a good look at how microblading masters do and give you belief in your choices. Be wise, be careful, be knowledgable before choosing a specific beauty treatment for your skin, your beauty.
- Microblading is the art of placing strokes into the eyebrow area in an attempt to make the brows look more real. Or Microblading is a type of eyebrow architecture. It is all about creating the best shape for each face – a totally bespoke approach for each client. The process is very precise thanks to the tool that is used which is effectively like a pen with the nib being a sloped blade with 10-12 little needles at the end - needles that don’t penetrate the skin but just delicately scratch the surface, much like a paper cut.
- Shading or "powder-fill" is one part of the microblade procedure. Shading means a stipling technique where the microblading is pushed directly down against the skin. It’s used on those who have very sparse brows and need a more defined shape. It’s often done in combination with microblading, so you have the shadow underneath and then the stokes on top. Make sense?! Here’s a picture of shading. See how different it looks? It’s definitely a more bold brow.
And especially you should know something about The Aura Microblading and PMU Classes:
- We are proud to say that, with over 10 years of experience, our team is dedicated to deliver the highest quality training to make sure that upon graduating, students can be confident enough to build their own career.
- With a small class size, students are able to receive maximum attention and guidance from our instructor.
What does it include?
- Our Microblading and Ombre Shading Brows Class is an integrated course with both theory and hands-on practice, all included in a few days. During our intensive course, Grandmaster Ann Nguyen will emphasize on different important aspects when training to become a successful microblade artist, such as bloodborne pathogens, skin anatomy, color theory, eyebrow design, as well as multiple techniques and necessary processes in a microblade procedure. The trainee will also have the opportunity to work on live model. Upon finishing the course, the trainee will receive a Blood Borne Pathogens Certificate and a Microblading Certificate from our academy. Our academy also offer students a complimentary Deluxe Microblading Kit, with enough tools supply for up to 20 clients and a Premium Ink Collection, and a Professional Micropigmentation Machine.
GET YOUR BIG GIFTS and MORE DISCOUNT HERE!
Your health and beauty - Our happiness!
Contact us for beauty care: (714) 989-6268
After countless sleepless nights, refining ideas, remodeling the facility, and designing class content, Master Ann Nguyen has finally made her dream come true with The Aura Beauty Academy, specializing in the art of Permanent Makeup and Microblading. We, The Aura Beauty Academy ensures that anyone who participates in the course will leave feeling confident in their future as a professional artist.
THE AURA BEAUTY ACADEMY is a beauty company that provides microblading, permanent cosmetic make-up, and provides licensing approved training academy in Westminster - Orange County California.
🏢 Address: 14550 MAGNOLIA ST, SUITE 206, WESTMINSTER, CA 92683
☎ Hotline: (714) 989-6268 / 833-THEAURA (833-843-2872)
📧Email: [email protected]