Eyebrows can play more important role on your look than any makeup product. Just with good-looking brow shape and fill, your face can change differently you can’t realize! A suitable eyebrow shape help you change the size of your eyes and even show of the best features of your face.
If you dive into a deeper understanding of brow anatomy, you can make use of some simple techniques to enhance your appearance. While each person obsesses each different kind of face or brow shape, there are 5 fundamental brow shapes. It is actually crucial to pick the right shape for the appearance you want.
Shape 1: FLAT EYEBROWS
Flat brows are known as common shapes for almost people who has a quite long face shape due to the illusion of a shorter face it can create. Flat brows also bring you incredibly flattering and youthful even more oval looking.
Shape 2: CURVED EYEBROWS
Curved brows actually works on an angular face like square face because it can create more drama to a longer face. This brow shape doesn’t bring much different illusions or brings out features so it is seen as a gentle one for most of the women.
Shape 3: ROUND EYEBROWS
If you’re finding the type of brow shape which can help you add roundness to the face or minimize sharp features, round brows can be a good one! The rounded eyebrow shape can soften angular features and make the face less wide. So you have to try the shape.
Shape 4: ANGLED BROWS
Eyebrows with a higher angle can bring you a balance in your face. If you have a square-shaped face, the hard-angled eyebrow is a very good option! The eyebrows with high arch also make you look younger even impressive. Try it out!
Shape 5: SOFT ANGLED EYEBROWS
If you face is oval-shaped, soft angled brow is a must-do. Due to a shorter arch combined with softer peak, it is able to make your face more feminine and gentle.
We hope some information about the basic brow shapes could help you get the perfect eyebrows you want! Hope you enjoyed it!
✅#The_Aura services and courses:
💋Microblading training courses
- Let’s read more information about Microblading!
- Microblading is the art of placing strokes into the eyebrow area in an attempt to make the brows look more real. Or Microblading is a type of eyebrow architecture. It is all about creating the best shape for each face – a totally bespoke approach for each client. The process is very precise thanks to the tool that is used which is effectively like a pen with the nib being a sloped blade with 10-12 little needles at the end – needles that don’t penetrate the skin but just delicately scratch the surface, much like a paper cut.
- Shading or “powder-fill” is one part of the microblade procedure. Shading means a stipling technique where the microblading is pushed directly down against the skin. It’s used on those who have very sparse brows and need a more defined shape. It’s often done in combination with microblading, so you have the shadow underneath and then the stokes on top. Make sense?! Here’s a picture of shading. See how different it looks? It’s definitely a more bold brow.
And especially you should know something about The Aura Microblading and PMU Classes:
- We are proud to say that, with over 10 years of experience, our team is dedicated to deliver the highest quality training to make sure that upon graduating, students can be confident enough to build their own career.
- With a small class size, students are able to receive maximum attention and guidance from our instructor.
GET YOUR BIG GIFTS and MORE DISCOUNT HERE!
Your health and beauty – Our happiness!
Contact us for beauty care: (714) 989-6268
After countless sleepless nights, refining ideas, remodeling the facility, and designing class content, Master Ann Nguyen has finally made her dream come true with The Aura Beauty Academy, specializing in the art of Permanent Makeup and Microblading. We, The Aura Beauty Academy ensures that anyone who participates in the course will leave feeling confident in their future as a professional artist.
THE AURA BEAUTY ACADEMY is a beauty company that provides microblading, permanent cosmetic make-up, and provides licensing approved training academy in Westminster – Orange County California.
🏢 Address: 14550 MAGNOLIA ST, SUITE 206, WESTMINSTER, CA 92683
☎ Hotline: (714) 989-6268 / 833-THEAURA (833-843-2872)
📧Email: [email protected]